- Signed contract and retainer fee must be received before a project will be started.
- Retainer fee: 50% for project estimate of $1250 and under; 30% for project estimates above $1250.
- A rush fee of 25% is charged when work must be completed within 48 hours.
- Contact will be sent through email to be printed, signed and returned by mail along with the retainer fee.
Required before work begins:
- A signed contract outlining the details of your project, the fees and time frame for completion.
- The retainer fee is required with the signed contract. Retainer fee: 50% for project estimate of $1250 and under; 30% for project estimates above $1250
Required when work is complete and before files are uploaded to client’s server:
- Remaining balance is due upon completion and final approval of the project. All site files will be uploaded to your web host after receiving the final balance.
- Any approved additional fees needed for the project’s completion such as script purchase, purchase of graphics, additional features requested. are due and payable with final balance before the site is launched.
- Hourly rates are billed in 15 minute increments
- An itemized summary will accompany your invoice
- Prompt payment upon receipt of invoice is appreciated.
- Unpaid balances older than 30 days past the invoice date are subject to a $25.00 per month late charge.
Your privacy is very important to us. The information that you provide will only be used to contact you to discuss your requests for information, or if you have signed up for our newsletter. You may request that we cease any contact with you at any time through an email request. To opt out of our newsletter use the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter or simply Contact Us and request that we remove your name.
15449 N. 25th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85023
If you supply us with your email address you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new services or upcoming events.
If you supply us with your phone number, you will only receive phone contact if you have requested a call, or to provide information regarding work that you have requested.
We do not sell any personal information (including email addresses) to any third parties.
If our information collection practices change in the future we will contact you to notify you of any policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.